1st Pakistani-Polish International Scientific Conference
Pakistan-Poland Relations: Challenges and Opportunities in the Changing World
Date: 6-7 December 2022
Venue: IBA City Campus, Karachi, Pakistan
Under the Patronage of the Worthy:
We are accepting abstracts of research papers from all over the world on the following sub-themes:
- Pakistan-Poland Political Relations: Challenges and Opportunities.
- Pakistan-Poland Economic Relations: Challenges and Opportunities.
- Pakistan-Poland Defense and Strategic Relations: Challenges and Opportunities.
- Pakistan-Poland Cultural Relations: Challenges and Opportunities.
- Public Diplomacy between Pakistan-Poland: Challenges and Opportunities.
- Pakistan and Poland Relations with the neighbor, region, and global states.
- Pakistan and Poland reflections on the global powers’ political, military, and economic initiatives.
- Pakistan and Poland visions, ideas, strategies towards contemporary security threats.
- Pakistan and Poland reflections on the changing world order.
The paper presenters have an opportunity to publish their accepted research papers in HEC-approved research Journals. They will go through the peer review process.
The date for the submission of abstract for the papers of the Conference has been extended to( 5th October 2022.)
Call For Paper:
- Participation Fee for Paper Presenters: 50 US$ (For International Participants)
- 10$ discount to Poush Political Science Association (PPSA) members
- 5000PKR (For National Participant)
- Last Date of Fees Submission for Paper Presenters: 10 November 2022
- Participation Fees for non-presenters: 2000PKR
- Mode of CONFERENCE: Physical/ Online (Only Limited Slots)
Call For Poster:
- The poster presenter must be an undergraduate student enrolled in a BS level program of international relations or relevant field.
- Applicants must be enrolled at a higher education institution for the 2022-23 academic year.
- Interested students must submit an application via the online submission portal and include a 300-word abstract of original unpublished data.
- Topics must be related to the theme of the conference.
- Successful applicants will be required to register for the Conference.
- Posters will be judged in separate undergraduate and graduate categories. Scoring is based on how well the presenter demonstrates an understanding of their subject matter as well as by the clarity of their presentation.
- The participation fee for the poster presenters and in-person participation will be 30 USD (for international participants) or 3,000 PKR (for national participants)
For any query or information contact:
- Faisal Javaid Ph.D.([email protected]), Coordinator and focal person of the conference.
- Magdalena Kumelska-Koniecko Ph.D.([email protected]) focal person of the conference.
His Excellency Maciej Pisarski
Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Poland to the Islamic Republic of Pakistan
Prof. Dr .hab. Aleksander Głogowski
Institute of Political Science and International Relations, Jagiellonian University, Cracow, Poland
Prof. Dr. Arkadiusz Zukowski
Director of the Institute of Political Science, University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn , Poland
Moonis Ahmar Ph.D Meritorious Professor
Department of International Relations & Former Dean Faculty of Social Sciences,University of Karachi
Dr. Magdalena Kumelska-Koniecko
Institute of Political Science, University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn , Poland
Dr. Robert Czulda
Assistant Professor at the University of Lodz, Poland.
Prof. dr hab. Agnieszka Kuszewska
Institute of Middle and Far East, Faculty of International and Political Studies, Jagiellonian University in Krakow, Poland.
Orazio Maria Gnerre
University of Perugia, Italy.
Collaboration with Higher Education Commission Islamabad